We are pleased to welcome the following students to work with us closely this summer on five Google Summer of Code projects!
- Siddharth Agrawal - Collaborative filtering package improvements
- Sumedh Ghaisas - Collaborative filtering package improvements
- Udit Saxena - Implementation of Multi-Class AdaBoost Algorithm
- Andrew Wells - Optimization of tree-traversal in
- Anand Soni - Improvement of automatic benchmarking system
If you are interested in any of the projects, please feel free to talk directly to the students or mentors, or send an email to the mailing list, or come hang out with us on IRC.
The community bonding period has just begun. During this time, students get to know their mentors, read documentation and get up to speed to begin work on their projects. Programming will start May 19. We really look forward to working with them on these exciting projects! Expect a few blog posts about the projects in this blog.
Generated by 1.8.13