This post summarize my work for GSoC 2020
The proposal for Visualization tool included the implementation of class which would be able to log metrics and a callback function that can be passed to ensmallen optimizer to log metrics.
A separate repo was created to undertake the project to avoid adding dependencies to mlpack main package.
Initial Setup PR#1
- The implementation started with setting up the repo structure and making it compatible to be installed over any os.
SharedQueueclass was implemented in this PR.
Setup CI pipeline PR#3
- Then we setup the pipeline for azure builds so that we continously know that we are not breaking anything.
Setup Catch Testing PR#5
- This PR was raised to add Catch2 as testing framework and write some test.
Add Image Support PR#6
- We added image support in this PR.
Add Text Support PR#7
- We added text support in this PR.
Add PRCurve Support PR#12
- We added PRCurve support in this PR.
Add Embedding Summary Support PR#10
- We added embedding support in this PR.
Add Histogram Support PR#13
- We added Histogram support in this PR.
Add Callback Support PR#14
- We added Callback support in this PR.
Improve cmake scripts a litle bit, possible improvements in implementation and Improve callback for bettery visualization.
A big thanks to Toshal, Brim, Rcurtin, Zoq and the whole
mlpack community. This was my second GSoC with mlpack, and I am happy that once again I was successful in it. I gathered a lot of knowledge in these past 3 months. I will continue to be in touch with the
mlpack community and seek to do more contributions to the project in the future.
Also, I think its time to order some mlpack stickers :)
You can find my weekly reports here
Thanks, Signing off :)
Generated by 1.8.13