Hi, Sorry for being late to update you all, This week didn't go well for me Since I took 3 days off due to some medical condition. The first half of the week went as expected, and we were able to merge the ci-windows PR successfully and also attempts were made to improve the image and text support pr.
In the last meeting we decided to drop the plan of supporting audio summary and focus on the histogram, and This week I would be devoting my time to implement support for plotting histogram.
Also a piece of good news, I successfully passed the first evaluation. That's it from this week, will keep you all updated with the progress of
mlboard, till then bye :)
Generated by 1.8.13